CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Spalding is division of Russell Corporation
Russell Corporation's Corporate Social Responsibility is a priority within the business. Below is an overview of the program within the Corporation.
To make long-term social and environmental commitments to serve the interests of the communities that manufacture our products, our consumers, customers and employees.
By living up to our commitments and our own principles and values, we aim to make a positive difference in the broader community.
- To continuously ensure all of our suppliers conduct their business with the highest standards of ethics and respect for human rights and safety
- To adopt measures that mitigate any negative impact our operations have on the environment
- To make a positive difference in our manufacturing communities and other chosen areas
Every company and every individual has a responsibility to reduce the impact on our environment.
Our initiatives include:
- Proactively seeking eco-friendly product materials
- Recycling programs and waste reduction
- Utilities and emissions reductions
- Signatory to Australian Packaging Covenant - http://www.packagingcovenant.org.au/
- Improving supply chain process management to reduce environmental footprint
Our CSR program supports designated charities and initiatives in line with our company objectives both locally and abroad.
Our initiatives include:
Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Designated BCNA product range across Russell Athletic, Spalding and Sherrin of which a percentage of sales is donated back to BCNA
- Participation in Pink Sports Day initiative
- Since our partnership began, in 2013, Russell Corporation has raised more than $30,000 for BCNA via our dedicated product
Social Compliance (Corporate Code of Conduct)
- All suppliers, licensees or sub-contractors must operate in compliance with our standards and applicable laws and regulations. There is zero tolerance with any supplier that does not meet set standards.
- We maintain a comprehensive Code of Conduct compliance program, managed through credible international third-party monitoring agencies such as www.UL.com, to ensure all suppliers and other partners meet all applicable laws and regulations regarding employment, labour, worker health and safety and the provision of services. Our global Social Responsibility programme is outlined in detail here
Charities and Donations
If you have any charity or donations requests, please email email@example.com